My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Wednesday 8 November 2017

R+P Post 28: My kit list

For our shoots we will have two different kit lists - one for on location and one for the studio.

Location

Our Camera
  • Canon Legria HFG30 Camera
  • Libec TH-650HD Tripod
  • Canon DM-100 Microphone
  • Headphones
  • 64 GB SD card
  • Two batteries
  • Three Point Lighting System 
  • Clapper Board
  • Whiteboard pen and cloth

Our Tripod

Studio

  • Canon 5D MK 11 Camera
  • 650 ARRI Turret Lights
  • ARRI Studio lights
  • Projector
  • Cyclorama
  • Monitor
  • Dolly
  • Shoulder support rig for the hand held shots
  • Lighting and sound desk
Before our test shoot we had a technical training session in the studio and went over all of the health and safety issues in the studio to ensure that we could use the equipment properly and safely, getting the best footage possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment