My Music Video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Thursday 9 November 2017

R+P Post 30: My shootboard

So that our shoot days run smoothly and we get all of the shots that we need, we created a detailed shootboard with drawings of each shot, a column specifiying their framing, any props we need, location and the time we will start filming.

Below are example pages from our Saturday location shoot





For all of our shootboard pages, on location and in the studio, we have grouped shots together logically by set up, location and cast required to ensure that we aren’t wasting time unnecessarily switching back and forth between lighting or having people there when we don’t need them.


We also have left a space next to the shot number to record how many takes we took of each shot and which one we think at the time is the best to use in the actually edit. This will help save time when editing and will make the process of choosing our shots easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment